Whether it’s molded parts, peel & stick, or hot-dip applications, ecomère coatings are ideally suited for the utility and energy, transportation, defense, agriculture, and marine industries. ecomère’s UV, corrosion, chemical and abrasion resistance means that it will still be protecting your assets while paint is being repaired or replaced.
The Ovante Story
Getting Along With Nature
Sun Tzu said “The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
Many coatings seek to “win out” against the things nature throws at them. The ecomère coating endures.
Key Industries – ecomère Increases Predictability, Reduces Risk
- Weld Joints – The SGPS coating will speed up pipeline construction, maintenance, and repairs while reducing costs…dramatically!
- Refineries – SGPS, when applied as a skirt on storage tanks in coastal areas, will increase the life of the tank walls by blocking salt exposure, and water and wind blown debris.
- Refineries – SGPS can be custom cut and applied quickly to areas where galvanic corrosion and vibration are a problem
- “There’s Got To Be A Better Way!”
- Whether you’re doing industrial, commercial or residential construction, Storm Greeter hardware is what you need!
- Storm Greeter construction hardware goes beyond the code, whether the installation is buried, immersed, or exposed to air.
- Storm Greeter is perfect for decks and piers, boathouses, and coastal homes.
- Storm Greeter blocks the effects of chemicals from pressure treated lumber, and is impervious to UV, salt, and time.
- Some shapes and types of steel, such as springs, cannot withstand the heat of galvanization and retain their integrity. ecomère is the better option.
- In agricultural machinery, steel surfaces take a beating from seed and harvested commodities. ecomère will outperform paint and protect metal surfaces longer.
- Where vibration and noise are an issue in industrial machinery, ecomère reduces – or eliminates – the problem. ecomère can be quickly customized – on site – to fit virtually any application or need.
Shop for Ovante Products! (Under Construction)
Tested & Proven
Fill in the form on the right if you:
- Have questions about Ovante’s products
- Have parts or components in need of coating
- Have ideas for new applications
- Need sales rep information
If you click on an email link below and an email window doesn’t immediately open for you, right-click on the link, choose Copy, and then Paste into a new email in your account. We look forward to hearing from you!